What We Do
The King County Law Library Foundation was created in 2018 to support the King County Law Library in its mission to provide essential legal information services to the residents of King County.
The Foundation’s financial and operational support directly contributes to the Law Library’s ability to provide services such as:
- A curated collection of legal resources to help during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Self-Represented Litigant Workshops series
- Self-represented Ligitant online workshops Free access to many legal information print resources and online databases
- Free access to many commonly used legal forms
- Low cost continuing Legal Education Courses and classes for the legal community
If you believe that equitable access to legal information services is vital to King County, please consider making a donation here.