What We Do
The King County Law Library and the King County Law Library Foundation envision a community in which all residents have access to vital legal information services regardless of income or background.
The King County Law Library Foundation serves as an advocate and fundraising mechanism for the King County Law Library.
The Foundation’s financial and operational support directly contributes to the Law Library’s ability to provide services such as:
- A curated collection of legal resources to help during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Self-Represented Litigant Workshops series
- Self-represented Ligitant online workshops Free access to many legal information print resources and online databases
- Free access to many commonly used legal forms
- Low cost continuing Legal Education Courses and classes for the legal community
If you believe that equitable access to legal information services is vital to King County, please consider making a donation here.